No, don’t get excited, we didn’t recently fit a carpet for Marti Webb (ask your Mum) – it was Debbie and Roy that wanted the softness of a new Cormar Sensations carpet in their new house. We were stacked out so he himself, the Paul of Paul’s Floors had to pull himself together and trot out to New Mills on a Sunday, yes a Sunday! What makes this tale all the more remarkable was that he’d been allowed out with the Witches of Neros the previous evening so to be able to even speak on the Sunday was a minor miracle, let alone fit a carpet. If you’ve encountered the Witches, this will make perfect sense, if you haven’t, well………… Anyhow, he must have done a half decent job because this arrived via the medium of email a couple of days later;
“Can I just say the Debbie & I are thrilled with the quality of the new carpet you had fitted for us (on a Sunday!).
Your shop staff were very courteous & didn’t try the usual up-selling I seem to face everywhere I go 🙂 They even offered to loan a couple of samples to allow us to choose in our own time.
Your fitter contacted us during the week to confirm, sent a text on the day and arrived on time.
He tidied up after himself & was extremely pleasant to chat to. I can’t see me buying from anyone else in future. Excellent value for money & a truly great “Customer Experience”.
If you would like to find out how we could transform one or more rooms in your home, why not give us a call. We always offer:
- Free advice (we’ve got over 25 year’s experience)
- Free, no-obligation quotes (we’re flooring experts, not flashy salesmen)
- A fantastic ‘after-sales’ service (we believe in our product and put our money where our mouth is!)
- Some of the most competitive prices in the North West (we don’t run TV ads or flashy sales gimmicks, so we can pass on the savings to you!)
- Free samples (see what the flooring would look like in your home, before making a decision)
- Honest, down-to-earth, non-pressured advice (we don’t like high-pressure, flashy salespeople either!)
Give Paul or Claire a call on 0161 747 8541 or 07968 624811. Tweet us@paulsfloors or @mrspaulsfloors. Or drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org.